Planning & Consulting
Years of invaluable real estate experience combined with state-of-the-art technology and resources allow MINCO Corporation professionals to advise both public and private clients on multifaceted land and real estate issues.
Our planning and consulting team has advised clients on various important projects, including:
- Assessing alternative sites for a major medical manufacturing business.
- Acting as a leader on a team that evaluated convention center locations throughout Massachusetts.
- Advising on the development of an industrial park that was a key element in a city’s economic growth.
- Analyzing market potential for a childcare center in New Hampshire.
- Forming the foundation of a local market study using our geographical information system for an elder care provider.
These are just a sampling of the planning and consulting that we have done. Our team of independently licensed engineers, architects, planning professionals, and project managers are selected from a broad array of independent contractors and companies. Relying upon outside, unaffiliated companies to provide these professional services affords Minco maximum flexibility in choosing the appropriate resources with a particular expertise regarding each individual project.